The Gulf Journal of Mathematics welcomes submissions from all branches of pure and applied mathematics. The journal publishes original research articles and survey papers of high merit.
Peer Review Process
- The reviewing process is set to 90 days in principal.
- Once a paper passes initial screening by the editor it is forwarded to one anonymous referee.
- After the review from reviewer is submitted, the editor will make the final decision after which the author will be notified.
- Additionally, papers approved for publication will be examined on the grounds of research ethics after which the author will be notified.
- The GJoM aims at quick publication of all accepted papers.
Only manuscripts prepared in LaTex are considered. A manuscript submitted for publication must:
- be correct;
- be significantly new in a nontrivial sense;
- be of interest to an appreciable number of readers;
- be clearly written. The incorrect use of the language is not admissible;
- cite correctly prior relevant work related to the subject and indicate the use of the others’ ideas.
To submit your article for consideration email the PDF file to a managing editor Ho Hon Leung at firstname.lastname@example.org or Firuz Kamalov at email@example.com.