Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission is in compliance with the Publication Ethics.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it currently before another journal for consideration.
- The manuscript makes a significant contribution to the current literature.
- The manuscript is written clearly in standard English.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The authors must disclose any potential conflict of interests.