Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The manuscript must make a significant contribution to the current literature.
- The manuscript is written in standard English.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The manuscript should be prepared in Latex, but only the PDF file is submitted during the initial submission.